Sunday 30 October 2016

storyboard



This is a story about self-identity.

Bunny Daley doesn't know who he is. Because unlike other cute bunnies, he has a big feet. Daley also prefers fish than carrot.

Daley think he is a bunny, but he doesn't behave like a bunny, so he is very confused about his identity.

Until one day, Daley defeated a wolf whom invaded their village! And other bunnies start calling Daley hero!

"A hero? I thought I am a bunny."

After this episode, Daley feels, it may be good to have big feet.

"I am a bunny. I have big feet, I eat fish, and I love myself, too."

I want to convey a self-loving message through this story, as no matter what kind of problem or disadvantage we have, it really doesn't matter. We should always love who we are.



This is my first page, and something that my narrative will be like.

Hope you have a good day after reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment